Saturday, May 4, 2013

My TV Appearance


I appeared on TV3 in my C.C. cosplay with Fiona cosplaying as Bad Girl from No More Heroes and Melissa cosplaying as Sakura-Hime from the Tsubasa Chronicles series, who both have also played a big role in promoting cosplay in my country. We are just briefly chatting about cosplaying on Irish nationwide TV. I have said some stupid things but that was down to nerves. :p I know better next time! It was such an honor and achievement to talk about something you are passionate about on TV.

While I was google searching "Cosplay Ireland" I found this youtube video, thanks to John Snow.
 
Hopefully more will come.
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Don't put yourself down too much, you did well. Not everyone gets a chance to be on national television. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done. and as Sean said "Not everyone gets a chance to be on national television"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much everyone! The three of us did a great job. :) For a shy and nervous person, I don't think I was that bad. :P

    ReplyDelete