Monday, January 7, 2013

Drink Up Baby, Look At the Stars. I will Will Kiss You Again Behind The Bars.

I read this blog from Danny Choo and read it a few times, it made me smile. I love reading blogs about motivation and about being inspired. Some of the stuff he said was very relevant such as the "comfort zone". I always believed I was too scared to leave my comfort zone and do the things I really enjoy. I also feared rejection. I remember being in college reading the college magazine about a former student he struggled to be a TV presenter and now she is. The one thing she said which really stood out to me. She said that to get far in life or in something we love, we must face rejection and hardships. That is true but there are lessons we must learn and to keep fighting until we get it. If you really want something and have a strong passion for it, you will get it either way. I feel now that I am going to step out of my comfort zone and experiment. I will try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment