Friday, July 29, 2011

Busy bee at late..

Today I had a meeting with Rebekah who I met while staffing at ArcadeCon, she will be the web developer of Cosplay Ireland and she was very excited on the whole idea which was great to see. So hope all goes well! So please like Cosplay Ireland and support cosplay! Cosplay Ireland will be a site for cosplay events ect and for cosplayers and the fans.

I have to get the rest of my Angelic Days Rei cosplay tomorrow and get it finished for Nomcon which is next weekend. I was luckly able to find school skirt that fits me. :p I need to cut it shorter as it goes way past the knee.



I will hopefully have a shoot this Sunday which will be a cute anime inspired shoot and the photos will be added to the Candy and Spice collection on my DeviantArt. David Kennedy from Folio will be taling the photos. Also on Monday will be hopfully shooting with Anna who I met at Eirtakon and will be shooting with her friend. That should be a fun day and exciting. I also can't wait for Wednesday's broken cast doll photoshoot with Mechanic Geisha and Kaya Brown. This should be exciting and different. Mr doagh will be taking the photos. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment