Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome To the Cosplay World Bitches



This is what cosplay is all about.
If you are shy, hate cameras and hate attention then don't cosplay. Just Joking. ;-)

Well I handed in my giant Uaneen essay that was on Eirtakon today and it killed me. I was up to 2 or 3am trying to get it finished. I was nearly stressing over it trying to put in appropriate photos. I do hope I get a good grade as I worked really hard on it and I did really express my passion for Eirtakon. So now two down and three to go, ugh. I will get through it, I will get through it are the thoughts running through my head. Be Positive. I just can't wait for all this to be over and I can just get out there and experiment. So many things I want to do this Summer but I am just focusing on the essays now.



Listening to: KMFDM - Virus/Pestilence

No comments:

Post a Comment