Thursday, February 4, 2010

Spiders.....Spiders.....Everywhere...

It is 1:21am the time I am writing this blog, I really should be in bed. The last past nights I have been having horrible dreams of giant spiders. In my dreams, these giant spiders are crawling on my bedroom floor and are hanging over my bed. I am not really scared of spiders but in my dreams there are very scary looking. I won't go into detail incase the person reading this blog has a phobia of spiders. Last night, my dream of a giant spider under my bed was really vivid and realistic. I woke up (thankfully it was after 9am), rubbing my head and bed. I looked everywhere in my room, no sign. Awh it was just a dream. It is that dream I had last night which is stopping me from going to bed.

They say when one dreams of spiders it is a sign of good luck and fortune. Hopefully something regarding fortune will happen but I really hope these dreams of giant spiders would stop, because there are creeping me out. I believe dreams are very important as they give us messages or a reality check. Really why do I have these reoccurring dreams of these creatures, there must be a reason....

No comments:

Post a Comment